1. CHARLES WILLIAM ARGLE, b 14 Jul 1874 probably in Bay City MI. He died after the 1930 census of Snohomish County, Washington. His name appears in an online transcription of Marysville Cemetery in that county, but birth and death dates are not shown. A newspaper article states a descendant has placed a new headstone on Charles' and his wife's graves. Snohomish Co censuses list Charles as a blacksmith, sawmill laborer, shingle mill laborer. Charles married in King Co WA in 1907 Elizabeth Pfromm, b ca 1875 MI, d 24 Feb 1943 Snohomish WA. Elizabeth was the daughter of Catherine (Schriner) Pfromm and granddaughter of Christina (Argle) Schriner.
2. SARAH ARGLE, b ca 1876.
3. FRANK FREDRICK ARGLE, b 9 Oct 1880, d 7 Feb 1936, buried Beaver Township Cemetery, Auburn MI. Married 25 Sep 1904 Mary Lederer, b 19 Jul 1882, d 8 Mar 1959.
4. EDITH S. ARGLE, b ca 1883, m Bay City MI 19 Nov 1901 Charles Simon Smith, b 16 Jun 1881. They lived in Flint, Michigan.
5. ALICE ARGLE, b Aug 1885, m Bay City 27 Feb 1906 George Fredette.
The picture, below, has my grandma and aunt when they were young girls. I can see myself in the face of my grandma, Edith :)
|(L to R) George Fredette, Edith Argle, Alice Argle Fredette, Frank Argle, (front) Madeline Fredette Goniea, Edith Fredette Yops|
6. EMMA ARGLE, b 12 Aug 1887 Bay City. Twin to Willis; both died in infancy.
7. WILLIS ARGLE, b 12 Aug 1887 Bay City. Twin to Emma; both died in infancy.